Please reply by conversation.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    ***SPF***

I am selling a like new High Speed Gear Inc (HSGI) Slim Grip Padded Battle Belt in Kryptek Highlander camouflage and size Large [I paid $80 for it] with interior HSGI 1.5" Kobra Rigger Belt (Loop Lined) in Dark Earth color and size XL (which is the one that goes with the Large size Battle Belt) [I paid $80 for it, too] and two Condor Drop Leg Molle Platforms with Quick Release Buckles in Dark Earth color [I paid $32 for both]. I am also including a fiberglass shim I made to help break up the interior velcro so you can resize it easily (it is seemingly impossible to do by hand without the shim).

I paid $192 plus shipping for all of the above and I am asking $165 for the whole set. I prefer face to face on southside of Indianapolis but meeting elsewhere or mailing it can be discussed.

If you are wondering about the sizing, HSGI says this is 41.5" end to end. For reference, I am a size 36" waist and it fits me absolutely perfectly, depending on how large you want your front opening. I would say it can fit a size 34" waist to close to 40" waist. The interior belt goes up to 42", but it would be awfully thigh considering the significant padding on the exterior belt.

I put it together but never got around to using it. If you are interested in a few different types of Kryptek pouches (only to be sold with purchase of the belt) I have a medic pouch with shears, utility pouch and a magazine/multi-tool pouch. Also a custom kryptek painted right hand 1911 w/rail Safariland 6004 holster. Price negotiable if you are interested in those. I have more photos but it won't let me upload them for some reason. Please message me if you have any questions, would like photos or anything else. You can also e-mail me NineteenEleven45@yahoo.com

I am asking $165 for the setup as shown in the photo (with fiberglass shim). Pouches/holster sold separately. :ingo:

Belt0.jpg

I had intended to use it as a hunting/tactical setup with the interchangeable molle leg platforms but bills had another idea for the rest of my finances. It is by far the best, most comfortable, and seemingly durable battle belt I have ever seen. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Belt2.jpg
      Belt2.jpg
      172.3 KB · Views: 13
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom