WTS: Armor Express Vortex bulletproof vest brand new with extra carrier and plate

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

busted1200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Evansville
    Brand new and never worn. The Balistic is Vortex model and carrier is a Revolution model. Was issued late last year, just before retiring from Police Dept and never used. I'm approximately 5'09 and weigh about 180. Of course all straps are adjustable. Comes with extra carrier and ballistic plate as shown. Been stored inside smoke free home. I'm in Evansville and can arrange pick up, but willing to ship. Criminals need not apply. Ideally it would be great to sell to someone that has carry permit and I will need to see ID, otherwise expect for me to make call and check your background. These sell for $600 range. Willing to sell for $425 with shipping included or $400 for local pickup. You can contact me at busted1200@att.net or call/text 812-598-9901. If I don't answer, please leave voicemail and I will call back. I have 800+ feedback on eBay and over 100+ on GunBroker under user name busted1200. Forms of payment accepted are money order or other certified funds and cash. Will accept personal check if shipping, but will delay a few days to allow for check to clear. No PayPal.

Thanks, Bryan
    DSCN4338.JPG DSCN4339.JPG DSCN4342.JPG DSCN4343.JPG DSCN4344.JPG DSCN4345.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom