WTS: High end AR parts (barrel, rail, etc...)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Local pick up in Columbus, IN. Discrete PayPal or add 3% and you pay shipping is acceptable, but I’m not looking to ship the cheap parts alone unless you are buying a package deal. If you think my prices are high, please make an offer, worst I’ll say is no. I’m easy to work with.

Only reason I’m selling is this rifle mostly sat in the safe unused, so I reconfigured it with different parts so I’d use it more. My loss, your gain. Everything is in extremely nice condition.

SMOS 13.5” m-lok handguard - $150 - like new, comes with 12 Magpul fde panels shown. These guys were a manufacturer for Noveske NSR rails. These are $250 new and are very high quality.

BCM carbine buffer tube, spring, your choice of C, H2, or H3 buffer, BCM qd end plate or vltor hard attachment end plate, and b5 stock - $90 - used in excellent condition. Only marks are on the castle nut, bcm end plate, and tube threads due do a cheap castle nut wrench, but nothing a dab of black won’t make look like new.

BCM carbine buffer tube, spring, your choice of C, H2, or H3 buffer, and BCM qd end plate or vltor hard attachment end plate - $50 - used in excellent condition. Only marks are on the castle nut, bcm end plate, and tube threads due do a cheap castle nut wrench, but nothing a dab of black won’t make look like new.

DD vfg- $5 - like new

Pic to better show the annodizing rubbed off on the buffer tube threads and where the BCM QD end plates were staked. These won't cause any functional issues, just cosmetic. If I put a dab of paint on it, you'd never know, I just want to be upfront.

SOLD
    Larue stealth 18” barrel
    - $180 - Like new, 5 rounds through it. Comes with melonited gas tube.

SOLD
    Surefire 556 Procomp
    - $40 - installed and shot 5 rounds through it. like new

SOLD White Oak Armament a2 stock - $20 - foam filled and comes with a2 spacer and upper vented screw. Nothing else with it. Would make a nice replacement for an old beat up one. Very nice condition.

SOLD Aero precision 30mm extended scope mount - $55 - installed and not used much, like new

SOLD BCM mod 3 grip - $12 - FDE or black, like new

Last edited:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Bump. Nicest rail you'll find for $150, and cheapest you'll find a mil-spec carbine stock kit with heavy buffers. All extremely high quality!

Top Bottom