Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    ~ Older Classic Burris Scope ~

~SPF~
    Special Price (see post #6)..... $59 FTF -or- $69 SHIPPED

This is an older Burris 3x-9x-40mm riflescope, in gloss black. Fully multi-coated optics. Great glass w/ bright sight picture. Duplex reticle.

There ARE a few tiny 'chigger bites' in the finish, as well as a small chip out of the paint on the windage turret cap, which faces down when scope is mounted (see pic #3). Otherwise, scope is in excellent condition. No ring marks.

No PayPal, but personal check or USPS money order are good for payment. Cash, if FTF on the Indianapolis northwest side.

Price is $135 shipped & insured.....

Burris_1.jpg

Burris_2.jpg

Burris_3.jpg

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    ** Special price..... I took this out about 12 days ago to show it to one of my renters. We discovered an issue with the scope.

The POWER RING will only turn DOWN to about 3.75X. On the other end of the scale, it barely goes just past 9X (normal). I don't know why this is the case, or how long it's been like this. Certainly repairable by Burris (and likely at no charge), who has a great warranty on these scopes.

I had always kept the power ring on this one set at 5X or 6X.... so I never noticed the issue. ALL ELSE about the scope works fine, including windage and elevation adjustments.

Given the issue on the low end of the power settings.... I am dropping my price on this, to $65 FTF in Indianapolis -or- $75 shipped. No PayPal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom