Please reply by conversation.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    2dikfeu.jpg
    [/IMG]

Up for sale is my Superior brand gun safe. It is a Master series 36 gun. Nice looking safe and offers a lot of bang for your buck. I have been slowly selling off all my guns and the related. Married now, had two kids, moved, and went back to school. Ready to do new flooring in this house and need it gone! Located in Lowell North West Indiana. Asking $2000 cash or best offer. I think that is a fair price. If I remember correctly I paid better part of 4K delivered to my home.

Safe weighs in at 875lbs empty. 32 1/2"wide x 60 1/2"tall x 26 1/2"deep. Has interior plug in, door pockets for pistols and gear, shelving and long gun holders. Can be configured any way you like.

May consider partial firearm trades. Trades on a smaller safe.
    Guns I may be interested in are Glock 9mm's, AR in 9mm, FN SLP shotgun, Browning Gold Hunter .20ga......what you got?????

Other things I may be interested in are higher end bass fishing gear, utility trailer, atvs, lift table, used pop up camper

Thank you! PM me with any questions

Here is a link to their website with more details. Master Gun Safe Series | American-Made Steel

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom