WTS: ASC 9mm AR/Tavor Magazines - 32 rd.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    ​*Sold* Well, basically free. I live in Florida and only ask that you cover shipping and include a couple bucks for my time. A few months back, a coworker gave me 5 32rd 9mm magazines, brand new, in package. I don't own a conversion kit for my Tavor, nor do I plan on buying one, so I threw them in my trunk and forgot about them. Fast forward to a couple weeks ago...I noticed a smell coming from my car and couldn't pinpoint the origin. I eventually popped the trunk to find standing water and a lot of ruined property. The mags, however, were still in the plastic bags and weren't in terrible shape. They have some surface rust, but nothing that would affect the function of the magazine. I removed the springs and they were all in pretty good shape with just a little rust here and there; nothing that can't be removed with some steel wool. Anyway, I have no interest in cleaning them up myself and thought someone might be able to get some use out of them. I'm expecting shipping to cost $12 so I'll send them your way for $15.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom