• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    MODS...FIXED MY PICTURE ISSUE. I CAN SEE THEM ON MY END IF YOU CANT SEE THEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IM NOT SURE WHY THEY DIDNT SHOW UP THE FIRST TIME

In an attempt to fine tune my gear to my needs.. I’m selling a bunch of it and buying something completely different.

Offering it up to you guys first. Mostly because it would be easier on me. Secondly because it seems fair.

I’ve got

Phlster Glock Spotlight holster $55.00

-fits Glocks with a surefire X300U equipped(up to a G34 length) pictured with it is my Roland Special build which is the same length as a G34 Incase you don’t believe me. (Not for sale) I purchased this with another holster for the same gun, I liked the other one more so this one has just been sitting.

Phlster flex setup $70.00 SOLD
    -comes with all hardware for mounting stuff to it and 3 snake eater tactical pistol mag pouches and 1 rifle mag pouch also with a few belt clips/loop that aren’t pictured

UsaHKyT.jpg

Next is everything you need for a pretty legit plate carrier setup minus plates. All items are ranger green in color. All items are in excellent condition. The chest rig has only been through one 3 day rifle class.

Velocity systems lightweight plate carrier $120.00
    -comes with some pretty mediocre shoulder pads for the straps if I can find them.

Haley Strategic D3CRX with MP2 inserts $160.00 SOLD

Haley Strategic Flat Pack $90.00 SOLD

RndIlHo.jpg

Next up is a pair of Altama maritimes multi cam black size 11 worn once. $50.00
    6D1PuB2.jpg

I’ve also got 3 pair of under armor storm patrol pants. Size 32/32 in ranger green/khaki/coyote. The coyote pair show some wear since I wore those the most. These are roughly 70-$80.00 new you can have them for $60.00 for the set. The green and khaki are like new.

Make trade offers if you wish, dont be offended if I say no.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom