Please reply by conversation.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Vortex PST 6-24

SOLD

I just don’t use these scopes anymore, so they’re up for sale. Extremely limited use and in excellent condition, like new. I keep my gear in very nice condition.

Local pick up in Columbus, IN for the listed prices, or we can figure out shipping, I’m easy to work with. But I always prefer face to face transactions so you can check out the gear in person.

Vortex PST 6-24 ebr-1 MOA - $450. SFP version. What else needs to be said, you know these scopes are good to go and they have the Vortex no questions warranty. Comes with stock Vortex bikini scope caps. Like new condition.

SOLD - Weaver Tac 3-15 - $500. This is made in LOW Japan (same place as other extremely high end scopes). This is the illuminated 800363 model with enough travel to actually use. Mil/mil, locking turrets, red and green illumination (pretty cool), and built like a tank. This is a seriously nice scope for the money. Japan Glass is excellent, tracks, and does what a scope should do. Comes with Butler Creek flip up caps.

SOLD - Vortex Diamondback 2-8 - $180. Plex reticle. Parallax adjustment goes low, so it’s perfect for rimfire or a nice little SPR rifle optic. Really nice glass for the money. Comes with stock Vortex bikini scope caps.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom