JJFII

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    Anderson
    WTS/WTT -PRICE DROP- Level III+ Plate Carrier $200 OBO / Trade

SOLD

I cut down the post to just some facts...

2- Patriot Armor Level III+ plates. Manufactured March of this year.
    The plates alone cost $230 new.
    The plates are swimmer shaped, which is more aggressive cuts at the shoulders to allow full range of motion without the top corner of the plate digging into you. My plates here have no anti-spaul or build up coating. Here is a video of the type of plate in action and why Level III+ is best.

This also has a 100oz hydro-storm Camel-Back in a military grade hydration pouch. There is thick knee mat behind the Plates, securing them firmly into the carrier. This provides the wearer with a good amount of comfort and shock absorption.

IMG_0120.jpg

inner carrier skin_FullSizeRender.jpg

whole carrier_IMG_2300.jpg

This next picture is how I ran it. If you want all the pouches / Gear, its an extra $50.
    It has a 2x2 Taco for AR / pistol mags
    as well as a C.A.T. & Wound Seal in a 511 Med pouch.
    IMG_0115.jpg

[STRIKE]$250[/STRIKE] $200 FTF around North Indy, $[STRIKE]300[/STRIKE] $250 with the front pouches. No shipping unless you pay full shipping cost upfront.

Please PM with questions and Trade offers.

Dont bump this unless you are paying full price and are willing to meet in North Indianapolis, Fishers, Westfield, Pendleton areas.

GUN Trades would be limited to 9mm compact pistols as -in Shield, PT111, ... I'll add cash for the right deal and price.

Quality (non-clone non-airsoft) Red Dot optics... Just PM with what you have, 3 or 4 Glock 17 mags and cheap red dot optic is a good deal to me. (again no airsoft gear)..watya got?

This video shows why Level III+ from Patriot Armor is a lot better than simple Level III armor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7NvKzzWFE

Last edited:

JJFII

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    Anderson
    I wish I could figure out how to change the title... Its $200 for the rig, $250 with 511 CAT pouch and TACO pouches.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom