baglorious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    NW IN
    SOLD - Grayguns PSAIT and Hogue G10 checkered grips - "Legionize" your P229

SOLD on another forum.

$100 FTF in NWI - LaPorte / Michigan City, or $107.50 shipped.

I am selling two upgrades for a Sig P228/229 that make it feel "Legoiny." Grayguns PSAIT trigger, and Hogue G10 checkered grips.

I owned (until recently) a Legion P226, and wanted to replicate the feel on my M11a1. Owning these two upgrades generally made the feel of the guns the same. Only selling as I am going to a set of crimson trace grips on this gun. The trigger is going because I am 6'7", have large hands, and actually like the longer reach of the standard Sig trigger, in conjunction with larger grips. However, the feel of the Grayguns trigger is great, and it is an upgrade for sure. If I wasn't so big-handed (XXL gloves when I can find 'em), I'd probably stick with it. Just don't really need it, and now I am back to consistent triggers on all my Sigs. I like the boring factory ones just fine. ;-)

The grips are the same normal checkered pattern found on the Legion series guns, and were selected for Sig's "best" series for a reason. If you haven't tried them, they are excellent. Slightly smaller than the factory (plastic) Sig two-panel grips, but larger of course than the 1 piece E series grips. Despite their medium size, I still liked these a lot. People with smaller hands are fans of these as well. The sizing seems to be 'just right' for many. The checkering pattern is great as well. I find the Chain-Link and Piranha to be too much... these are perfect.

Anyway, that's probably enough of a sales pitch. First unequivocal "I'll take it" via PM has priority.

2018-11-18 06.24.45.jpg

Last edited:

baglorious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    NW IN
    Bump. A good deal on the combo! $133 value. The trigger is $39 at Grayguns. Cheapest price I can find on the grips is $94 shipped (eBay).

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom