baglorious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    NW IN
    SOLD - Midwest Industries Low Profile BUIS set - HK Front

SOLD

BIG PRICE DROP to $110 FTF or $117.50 shipped. Now just looking to sell.

Looking to [STRIKE]trade, or possibly[/STRIKE] sell, a Midwest Industries Low Profile BUIS set. It is the "Same Plane Low Profile" rear (MCTAR-SPLP), and "Low Front Flip Up" front (MI-LFFR). A great set, all metal, and very low profile.

The set is generally unblemished, with the exception of a wear line on the rear sight from the internal detent. That is seemingly an unavoidable issue when the sight is flipped. The internal spring/friction detent wears the finish.

They are the correct 'set' for using both on the same height rail. I did buy them at different times (hence the different packaging. Even though the front isn't called 'same plane'... if you buy the set from Midwest Industries, these are what are matched together. (There is a different height front available for gas-block mounting.)

The set has the HK front, and that's the only reason I'm looking to part with it. I sold a .308 rifle that I had this set on (where I liked the HK front post), but would like to stick with traditional setups on my ARs. This set was GREAT for purposes of using "under" a scope. It is among the lowest-profile sets, and I was able to use a scope in my Larue mount with these sights still attached. I don't believe I was able to fit a set of Magpul sights under the scope.

[STRIKE]I am hoping to trade for a quality set with standard M4 style front sight post... and any quality brand will likely be acceptable. Troy would be ideal. Id probably consider the Magpul "PRO" set, but am not interested in the plastic Magpuls. If you have something similar of a different quality manufacturer, I'd consider it. Finally... I might talk myself into a set of DD fixed sights plus cash... still debating that one. (Trying to equip a DD rifle... and might be OK with fixed sights.)[/STRIKE]

Alternatively, I'd sell the set for [STRIKE]$150, or $158[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$135 [/STRIKE] $117.50 shipped or $110 FTF.

2018-11-18 07.30.33.jpg

2018-11-18 07.30.20.jpg
    2018-11-18 07.31.41.jpg

2018-11-18 07.32.14.jpg

2018-11-18 07.35.01.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom