WTS: EOTech 512 (x2), Vortex VMX-3T (x2), and Muzzle Devices (Updated Photos)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    EOTech 512 and Muzzle Devices (Updated Photos)

Good morning,

I'm selling off the items you see below. I'm not sure if it shows in my profile, but I do live in Florida now. Please see feedback if you're skeptical. Payment can be made through PayPal, and i'm willing to accept half up-front and half upon delivery if you'd prefer. The prices shown include shipping. I’m willing to hear offers but please keep in mind that I'm paying shipping. Also, let me know if you'd like more detailed pictures than those provided.

The first item up for sale is the EOTech 512 you see below. I am actually selling two of these. It was brought to my attention that the reticles appear blurry so please see the new picture. Both reticles are as clear as the one pictured. I just left the original pictures to show they are operational. This one is $290 and comes with case.
    1hrqcg.jpg
    25h02s8.jpg
    21ch4jr.jpg
    5oyyqb.jpg
    2m7fayo.jpg

If you've seen this ad before, you'll probably note that it used to say the EOTechs were virtually identical in condition. One has since been to the range and got a little marked up. There are now 3 or 4 small marks on the top (see 3rd pic) so I'm dropping the price $15. This one is $275 and comes with case. (Reticle is every bit as clear as the one pictured above. As you can see, I still have it mounted. SOLD

8vro60.jpg
    25usg76.jpg
    25i6528.jpg
    rhln46.jpg

The next item is a Vortex VMX-3T. I have two of these as well, but no original packaging. They have seen minimal use and the glass is flawless. $105 each. BOTH SOLD

2zrhzj6.jpg
    15h1keo.jpg
    2z54yoh.jpg

Next is a Fortis Muzzle Brake with Control Shield. Apologies for the quality of the pictures; the rifle is at another location and these are the only pictures I had. This brake has seen one range trip and I believe I have the original packaging. Costs $180 new, i'm asking $115.

23r62hd.jpg
    aewkgp.jpg

This is a BattleComp 51.0. Again, apologies for the quality of the picture. This rifle is also at another location. I do not have the original packaging for this. This also runs $180 new, i'm asking $115. If you are unfamiliar with this brake, it is designed to interface with AAC suppressors.

14mat7l.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom