Please reply by conversation.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    ALL GONE!

I have OD Green and Black 1.5" wide two point "silent sling" style slings available.
    [STRIKE]6[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]5[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]3[/STRIKE][STRIKE] 1 [/STRIKE] 0 Black left
    [STRIKE]6[/STRIKE] 0 OD Green left

Both have two black triglides and 5 feet of polypropylene material, which resists rot and UV exposure better than nylon, doesn't absorb water and can float. They fit perfectly in standard AR15 sling swivels (1.5" wide) and are a better alternative to the standard "silent" USGI slings as they are wider and more comfortable. I've made these for lots of friends, family and have used them for general shooting and hunting with no issues. They make a great general purpose sling or a sling for your beater/truck gun.

Selling for $8 for one or [STRIKE]$13[/STRIKE] $12 for two shipped. Paypal gift (or regular Paypal add 3%). I can also accept USPS money orders as well. Shipping only due to schedule.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

baglorious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    NW IN
    UNSOLICITED CUSTOMER REVIEW: I bought a pair of these. I wasn't expecting much for the price... and was a bit hesitant, but figured, what the heck... only $13.

I am more than happy with them. They are good quality straps, and sturdy. They are non-descript looking... but I'm not trying to feature the strap on my guns. Needed an extra for a Rem 870 and for a normal AR... just had a couple of guns lying around I never bothered to get straps for. These fit the bill perfectly. Compared to paying something like $20 for a single 'non-descript' strap at a retail shop, this is a no-brainer.

I am really happy with them for the price, they're quality, and for what you're paying, you won't be disappointed.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom