Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    * SOLD *

These are the devices that replace the striker cover at the back of the Glock slide. Actually called the Striker Control Device, but commonly called the Glock Gadget. It swings outward as the trigger moves to the rear. By placing your thumb on the plate when holstering you can prevent trigger movement if something gets caught on the trigger. You get instant feedback if something tries to move the trigger. The manufacturer has two versions - one for factory Glock triggers and another that will work with aftermarket triggers which reduce pre-travel. I use these devices on any Glock that I actually carry and holster. You can see them here.

I have two of the standard devices (for factory triggers). I thought I would use these, but I now have aftermarket triggers in all of the Glocks that I actually shoot so I won't use these. These have never been installed. These are $79 new from the manfuacturer. I will sell these for $60 each or buy both for $110 (FTF transaction). I can throw in an envelope and ship to you for whatever the actual shipping/mailing cost would be.
    I'm on the Indy Southside (Southport area) and can meetup for FTF transaction in/around Indy. Please PM with interest or questions.

EDIT: Adding info that these are for Pre-Gen5. So they fit G17-41 Gen 2/3/4

Internet Photos
    rBnzB5E.jpg

QHQanK2.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom