• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So lately the price of ammo has come down drastically and I have boosted my supply. I was in the market for ammo cans and the prices around here were salty. The only price I was willing to pay required a pallet purchase. I have the left over cans for sale. Of the ones I have sold I have been told they are better than what is on the market and cheaper as I had found. Seals are great and overall condition is good (I use the worst looking because I don't care). I have had no complaints. Genuine US mil surplus not Chinese.

I have 30 cals for $7.50. I have 50 cals for $8.50. I have fat 50's for $12. 40mm for $14. Other places in town have them for about double I got a good price and will pass it on. I also have a few mortar cans $13 great for storing AR's broken down.

I am currently in the market for a Kel Tec sub 2000 that takes the glock mags, a glock 19, AR10 magazines in 5, 10, or 20 round, 308 ammo and ironically a 20 mm ammo can. I'm also interested in pre 65 silver us coins silver pesos Canadian silver coins silver bullion you get the idea. Also looking for an AR7 rifle and 45-75 lead in 350-450 grain rounds.

I am in Fort Wayne and will meet along the I 69 corridor. I live off Dupont and 69 and work off 469 and 69 south. Text Chris at 260 602 8518. I did this awhile ago as well and had a lot of interest in Indy however I will not be down there anywhere anytime soon. I have more pics but it is saying Im above my limit.

Attachments

• IMG_6401.jpg
      IMG_6401.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 96
    • IMG_6394.jpg
      IMG_6394.jpg
      779.4 KB · Views: 104
    • IMG_6395.jpg
      IMG_6395.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 112
    • IMG_6399.jpg
      IMG_6399.jpg