• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Located in Muncie. Will meet for the items that I listed I dont want to ship. Shipping is $5 per order. Paypal gift prefered. Thanks!
    Make offers on groups of things!

hXDtuzY.jpg

-Eagle Scalable Plate Carrier. I removed the quick release mechanism and replaced it with 550 cord. Includes from and back soft IIIA armor panels (non-removable), side straps, and cumberbund. Size Medium. $200 (Do not want to ship this)
    - First On w/ GP Pouch. Carries 2 10x12 plates (not inluded), 2 standard rifle mags, and whatever you want in the GP pouch. $100

WO35UTW.jpg

iB6woPH.jpg

TYw41zp.jpg

-Point Blank BALCS cut soft armor and PACA carrier, Size Small. "Protection from fragmentation and 9mm submachine gun or lesser threats." Manufacture 09, Unused, Unworn. $150 (Do not want to ship)
    - Haley Strategic D3CR. I had a larger velcro backer sewn on to accomidate a Placard, and extended the pouch flap on the left for the same reason. Also added lower loops on the shoulder straps for a mic. $130
    Trade for a Coyote Tan or Ranger Green D3CR

SIDdKN9.jpg

-PACA carrier. Carrier only, Size Medium. Lightly used (Maybe 5 days in the field) For BALCS cut armor. $10
    -Galls carrier. Carrier only. 44R Front, 46R Rear. Unused. $10

OSkSlpL.jpg

ob60NK7.jpg

-Eagle LE Carrier. New, Unused. Size Medium. $130
    "The Eagle Industries MOLLE Style Law Enforcement Armor Carrier (AC-MS-LE) is designed for the officer needing the modularity of MOLLE with an integrated armor package. This Carrier is designed to accommodate SPEAR BALCS cut soft armor inserts and has adjustable plate pockets located on the interior of the front and back.
    *Quality #1000 denier abrasion resistant Cordura construction
    *Anti-Microbial liner to prevent odor caused by sweat
    *Rear drag handle
    *Compatible with detachable ballistic accessories"

-Camelback withdrawn.
    [STRIKE]-Condor Elite Agent Sling Bag. It is designed to be worn over the left shoulder and slung around the body's left side to lay horizontal on the front. This give you access to sizeways mounted molle on the front, the 4 rifle mag pouches in the front pocket, and the main pocket zipper. The main pocket has an elastic pouch and a removable rigid molle panel. Wolf Gray. $50 SOLD[/STRIKE]

ytVmL8r.jpg

[STRIKE]-2x Double Rifle TACO's, coyote. Each holds 2 rifle mags and includes clips. $25 each SOLD
    - Double Rifle, Single Pistol TACO, coyote. Holds 2 rifle mags, 1 single or double stack pistol mag, and includes clips $30 [/strike] SOLD
    -Bravo Concealment IWB Right Hand holster. Currently appendix but clips are flexible. Molded for Glock 19 with Surefire XC1, and cut for RMR. Black $30
    -Bravo Concealment OWB, RH. Just purchased this but it isn't for me. Green, fits Full size 1911 w/ or w/o threaded barrel. $20
    [STRIKE]-Sightmark Ultra Shot QD Digital Switch Reflex Sight. Uses AG5 batteries. $40 SOLD[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]-Chinese Knockoff of a Surefire XC1. Works fine. Purchased to see if I liked the controls, but they're not for me. I had it engraved with a sweet Clone Trooper Helmet to prevent anyone from selling it as the real deal. $20 SOLD[/STRIKE]
    -6x Springfield XDs 45 5 round magazines. $10 per

mDC5xzj.jpg

-New in package Shockwave Blade 2.0 w/ tube. $50
    -Shockwave Blade 2.0 w/tube, mounted but unfired. $40
    -Shockwave Blade 1 with dimpled tube. $25
    -Ultimak M1-B Railed Gas Tube for Saiga rifles. $75
    -Bladetech OWB RH holster for Glock 26. $20
    -Tapco 30 Round 7.62x39 magazines. These work fine in my M92 but they're a bear to get in and out, so may be better for a gun with some wobble to the mags. $10 per
    -RM33 Picatinny RMR mount, Low. $25
    -Peltor 6-pin PTT for military radios. $50
    -MagPul STR, Mil-Spec. $50

P1WCKTS.jpg

-Hogue Overmolded Forend for Mossberg 20g $10 SOLD
    -Mossberg forend with spacer to fit either length. I can't remember if this is tapco or Phoenix. $10
    -Padded shotgun sling and 2 sling mounts. $5
    -Mossberg 12g smoothbore barrel cut down to 18.5" $40 (prefer not to ship)
    -Mossberg 20g slugster barrel cut down to 18.5" $40 (prefer not to ship)

yQA8LNT.jpg

[STRIKE]-MagPul grip w/ screw. $10 SOLD[/STRIKE]
    -BCM Angled forgrip for Picatinny rail. $15
    -A2 pistol grips. Free w/ purchase 1 Sold, 1 Left
    [STRIKE]-UTG Riser or Angled Mount. QD. $5 SOLD[/STRIKE]
    -A.R.M.S. 19A QD Mount in dark bronze. This is their Dovetail/NATO Stanag mount to make any Weaver ring scope QD on a picatinny rail. Has an extra hold drilled in it for some reason. $60
    [STRIKE]-Drop in Carbine Quad Rail and Blue Force Gear Sling Mount. $15 SOLD
    -Carbine Length free float keymod handguard. Has 4 QD sockets and 2 rail sections. Marked Midwest but I don't think it is. Bought on Ebay for 40 bucks. $20 SOLD[/STRIKE]

1ohwTss.jpg

-Safariland 6354 DO with black Cordura wrap. Custom gun didn't fit, never used otherwise. "6354DO-832-781-6070UBL"
    "Glock 17 and 22 with ITI M3 Streamlight TLR-1 Or Surefire X200 X300 and with Doctor Optic Red Dot with 4.5 inch Barrel" $100 SOLD
    -DeSantis double mag holder for double stack magazines. Can be worn vertically or horizontally on a 1.5 belt or put over a duty belt with snaps. $10 SOLD
    -Blackhawk Drop leg. Its been painted once upon a time then dyed. For Beretta M9 but fits 1911 or P220. $15
    -Fobus RH glock 9mm/.40 paddle holster. $10
    -Molle or Belt worn soft handcuff pouch. Bought on Ebay. $5
    -IWB soft holster with vented back. RH. Fits any Double stack 9mm/.40 glock, also used for a .38 for a minute. $10
    -Bladetech RH Glock 19/17 paddle holster. $10

s8GqmEn.jpg

-Storm Lake Springfield XD 40-9mm conversion barrel. $50
    -DamascusGear ATX-95 All-leather gloves with Knuckle Armor. Size Small. new other than trying on. $15
    -MSR MIOX water Purifier. Purifier meaning filters for viruses, which is recommended for international travel. Cool product that creates a sterilizing agent you pour into your water source rather than forcing it through. $30
    -Eagle speed reload pouches. Uses hypalon lining to retain single stack magazine without flap. Have[STRIKE] 4. [/STRIKE]2 $5 each
    -Front Line Ready 'N Safe With Alpha-Lining for Glock 26/27. RH. $20
    -Springfield XD 19 round 9mm magazine. $10
    -Beretta 90-two magazine. 17 round 9mm magazine. Beretta's website says works for 92FS too but I don't have one anymore to test. $15

7ZmNVfO.jpg

-Benchmade SOCP Dagger and trainer Combo. Sheath was originally tan but I dyed it black. Otherwise knife/trainer are brand new. If you price it please price against the combo not just the solo dagger. Its a fantastic knife, just made for bigger hands than mine. $100
    -Leatherman MUT EOD. Brand new, with coyote sheath. $125

CG2HqjF.jpg

L4D3qCF.jpg

-Trijicon RMR RM04, 7.0 MOA Amber Dot Dual Illuminated. $250

X2rM0Ae.jpg

-Surefire 3v Helmet Light, Tan. Blue/IR/White LED. Model HL1-A-TN with two helmet mounts, old and new. $50

inJWsRE.jpg

TOZhiqi.jpg

-Motorola PTT comm set. The PTT is kind of bulky, but the earpiece looks legit. Its unused. Works with those listed, as well as the XTS2500. I ended up with this for the price of shipping so if anyone can use it take it for the $14 I'm out for shipping.

QWbyA5F.jpg

-UTG Vest/belt combo. Holds 12 AR mags, 3 pistol mag pouches, and has a GP pouch. Alice rear. Has 2" belt with pistol mag pouches. Not terrible vest for cheap gear loadout. Give it to your paintballers, or use it for an LBV in your car. $20

k1JLXSY.jpg

-[STRIKE]Eagle versi pouch. Has a removabl divider to hold 6 mags in 2 pouches, or can hold a Drum, or has attachable elastic mouth to make it a dump/GP pouch. Good for spare mags or a semi-rigid dump pouch on a pack. Have 2 left. $10 [/STRIKE]SOLD
    -10/22 Stock. Factory take off with buttplate. $20 (prefer not to ship this)
    -Extending want with articulating mirror for clearing corners, under doors, and under cars. $5
    -[STRIKE]Army MedKit. Bungee lanyard attaches medical panel to molle on portion. ACU dyed black. $5 SOLD
    -Medical accessory pouch. Zips up, drain hole, molle compatible. ACU dyed black. $5 SOLD[/STRIKE]

RzyejRI.jpg

-Blackhawk drop leg molle panel with two leg straps. $10

Not Pictured.
    -Coyote TAG Tactical Assault Gear zip up load bearing vest. Rubber coated shoulder panels, molle on front and back. Made of breathable mesh with interior map pockets. Unused. $40

Last edited:
    Top Bottom