Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Wright Leather Works CZ P10C Predator Pancake Holster

Nice Wright Leather Works holster in Walnut color. If you are familiar with WLW, you know they are fine leather craftsman. This holster is no exception. I purchased the Master Collection series which a double layer of Hermann Oak steer hide so you have smooth leather both on the outside and inside of the holster.

This holster is not even broken in yet. Why wait 4-6 weeks for them to make you one when you can own it now and for $60 less!

Price is $105 FTF.

Trades considered:

Factory 9mm ammo, brass case only, 750 rounds should be fair.

Will consider trade for a Vortex Venom 3 MOA red dot. Will add cash as appropriate.

Would trade for a Kidd 10/22 trigger group.

WLW.jpg
    Last edited by gregkl; 4 Days Ago at 14:43.
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

User Info Menu

TTT
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

User Info Menu

TTT Lesson learned for me. I decided to try a $25 Kydex for my new 2.0 Compact and am now returning it. It pays to buy quality. Buy once, cry once as they say.

I doubt you will find a better holster than this one. But I haven't tried them all!

I'm off to buy a quality holster this time around.

User Info Menu

TTT

User Info Menu

TTT. Trade consideration added.

User Info Menu

Bump

User Info Menu

Last bump for awhile as I will be traveling on business and wouldn't be able to meet or mail it until I get back. If you buy between now and Sunday, I can get it in the mail on my way out of town Monday.

User Info Menu

Bump. Should be available during the long weekend to meet up!

User Info Menu

Forgot to bump this. I am very busy, lol. I can be available anytime on Monday.

User Info Menu

Bump. This can be easily concealed for when no businesses allow open carry anymore.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast