• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Up for sale are six ([STRIKE]6[/STRIKE] 2) magazines for a 2011 gun, all in .40 S&W. All [STRIKE]6[/STRIKE] 2 have BRAND NEW Grams springs and followers, and I tuned them when I put in the new springs and followers. All mags hold 22 rounds. (I am also selling the Dawson Mag Tuning Kit in another auction.)

6NNgHWa.jpg

From Left-to-Right:

• Two (2) BRAND NEW STI mags, with blue Dawson SNL base pads with Grams springs and followers (just tuned). Never been used. - $90 Each

Iq9hmjX.jpg

Here you can see the new follower up close:

tXJwABf.jpg

[STRIKE]
    • Two (2) "Lovingly Used" STI mags with black Dawson base pads (*not* SNL) with brand new Grams springs and followers (just tuned). Normal wear and tear, some surface pitting/rust, but in very good condition - $70 Each
    [/STRIKE]
    • The "Lovingly Used" STI mags are SOLD.

[STRIKE]
    • Two (2) "Lovingly Used" MBX mags with brand new Grams springs and followers (just tuned). Normal wear and tear, Excellent condition. - $90 Each
    [/STRIKE]
    • (The MBX mags are SOLD ).

Not interested in any trades. All mags have red Dawson grip tape on the bottom.

CgBJexG.jpg

Face-to-face (cash only) or if I mail them, add $7.35 for Priority mail (cash or money order only, NO PAYPAL).

Last edited:

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    The MBX mags are SOLD.

The Used STI Mags are SOLD.

The brand new, never-been-used STI mags are still available. Grams springs and followers. Dawson +2 base pads. Just tuned, never used. $90 each, plus shipping if required.

Top Bottom