• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SPOOK331945

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2018
    Southern IN
    I have a complete 9mm upper for sale. With 8 inch barrel. I got this upper through a partial trade. I've never shot it personally, doesn't look like the previous owner did either. If he did it was very little.

I thought I was going to do something with it then lost interest. I already have three 9mm ARs, don't really need another.

The upper receiver is a Cross machine tool,

BCG is an Alpha

The rail is a STNGR

Charging handle is a strike industries. The anodizing is wearing off on this piece.

As far as the barrel and flash hider goes, I couldn't tell you.There is no markings of any kind. There might be under the rail but not disassembling to find out. Flash hider looks similar to a flaming pig.

Asking $350 OBO, please no low balls. Just googling the upper, bolt and rail alone you'll see $350 is a fair price for a complete 9mm upper. Just rather have the money for a A2 clone build I'm doing.

Might be willing to trade, depending on what it is. Cash is favored here but old Remingtons do catch my eye

I can ship it to you or meet you within 15-20 miles of clarksville area. Tried to get the best pictures I could with the lighting. If you are interested and want more pictures I can send more.

Please feel free to message me through Ingo.

Ab9i5OU.jpg

tBkZ66c.jpg

JIrCOGi.jpg

uaoQqa2.jpg

uns2NAa.jpg

pGi5AXo.jpg

mm5AHjV.jpg

rJoQNqx.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom