Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Smile NIGHTFORCE XTREME-DUTY™ UNIMOUNT™ (Model A190) (NW Indiana / Lake County)

NIGHTFORCE XTREME-DUTY™ UNIMOUNT™ (Model A190) (NW Indiana / Lake County)

Item was purchased used from fellow INGO member last month. I mounted it and compared it with several other options I was considering. I decided it was not for me. I never took it to the range and nothing was ever torqued down. Item is in excellent condition. No original packaging or paperwork.

From the manufacturer:
    When a tough, reliable mounting system is required without adding substantial weight, the Nightforce Ultralite™ Unimount™ is the answer. It features a CNC machined 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum body and titanium beta series crossbolts and jaws.

This unique design and construction provides the performance of steel at half the weight.

The Nightforce Unimount™ is designed to remain attached to the scope at all times, allowing quick removal and installation on different firearms.

Unimounts™ feature a 20 MOA taper. The Unimount™ is the ultimate mount for attaching to weapons with an integral Mil. Std. 1913 flat top-type receiver.

Precise tolerances ensure that the riflescope is not subjected to stress, strain, or bending as the ring screws are tightened.
    Nightforce Xtreme-Duty™ Unimount™ Features & Specs

• Fits 30mm tube
    • CNC machined
    • 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum body
    • Titanium beta series crossbolts and jaws
    • 1.125" height (rail top to tube center)
    • 20 MOA taper

Asking

$200 / OBRO shipped (No trade considerations unless it is something outrageously in my favor ... like John C Garand's personal M1 Garand)

Terms

• No layaways. First come, first served
    • DO NOT bump this thread
    • I will answer PMs but only PMs with "I will take it" will guarantee your place in line
    • Please allow 36-48 hours for me to reply to queries. I work shifts and have no INGO access during that time
    • Cash or Postal Money Order unless arrangements made via PM

Photos

Last edited by Wild Deuce; 12-21-2019 at 12:56.
    "From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny"

"The Son of God became a man to enable men to become sons of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

User Info Menu

Bump
    Last edited by Wild Deuce; 12-21-2019 at 12:56.

User Info Menu

Bump

User Info Menu

Bump