WTS: NIGHTFORCE XTREME-DUTY™ UNIMOUNT™ (Model A190) (NW Indiana / Lake County)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    NIGHTFORCE XTREME-DUTY™ UNIMOUNT™ (Model A190) (NW Indiana / Lake County)

Item was purchased used from fellow INGO member last month. I mounted it and compared it with several other options I was considering. I decided it was not for me. I never took it to the range and nothing was ever torqued down. Item is in excellent condition. No original packaging or paperwork.

From the manufacturer:
    When a tough, reliable mounting system is required without adding substantial weight, the Nightforce Ultralite™ Unimount™ is the answer. It features a CNC machined 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum body and titanium beta series crossbolts and jaws.

This unique design and construction provides the performance of steel at half the weight.

The Nightforce Unimount™ is designed to remain attached to the scope at all times, allowing quick removal and installation on different firearms.

Unimounts™ feature a 20 MOA taper. The Unimount™ is the ultimate mount for attaching to weapons with an integral Mil. Std. 1913 flat top-type receiver.

Precise tolerances ensure that the riflescope is not subjected to stress, strain, or bending as the ring screws are tightened.

Nightforce Xtreme-Duty™ Unimount™ Features & Specs

• Fits 30mm tube
    • CNC machined
    • 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum body
    • Titanium beta series crossbolts and jaws
    • 1.125" height (rail top to tube center)
    • 20 MOA taper

Asking

$200 / OBRO shipped (No trade considerations unless it is something outrageously in my favor ... like John C Garand's personal M1 Garand)

Terms

• No layaways. First come, first served
    • DO NOT bump this thread
    • I will answer PMs but only PMs with "I will take it" will guarantee your place in line
    • Please allow 36-48 hours for me to reply to queries. I work shifts and have no INGO access during that time
    • Cash or Postal Money Order unless arrangements made via PM

Photos

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom