Please reply by conversation.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Box 1 and 2 sold and shipped Box 3 is left. Sold my Beretta 92FS some time ago. I knew I had a few mags put back. Anyway, 3 boxes of 10 mags each. Let's call them box 1,2 and 3. Box 1 is the nice and new ones. Box 2 is close, but a little more wear. Box 3 are all functional without being ratty. Like in the title, all check-mate manufacture. All the same price.......$120 each box full. FTF Beech Grove. i'll ship them in state for $5 more each box. These are all post-ban and dated in some way. On to the pictures. Thanks, Dave

BOX 1 BOX 1 IS SOLD

BOX 2 BOX #2....Sold

BOX 3 ...Box 3 SOLD to Mav.........Last box full still available. Kind of forgot about these. Even in these panic times I'm not going to change the price. Still $120 for these last 10. Will ship for an additional $5. Guys, I hate going to the post office. It cost nearly $9 to ship a small flat rate box and I'm always in line behind the "what-new-stamps?"-folks. Sorry for the mini rant. Dave
    Winamac; Thats the folks in front of the stamp lady.
    bfZ1y86.jpg

Last edited:

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    " I'm always in line behind the "what-new-stamps?"-folks."

I'm always in line behind the retired " then my grand-kids came over and we had a cookout.They are ages 10-6-3 and 2 just the best kids. Did I tell you about my doctor visit"-folks"

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom