• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Got some parts around that I'm not using anymore.

1.)Colt 6940 Upper with Matech rear sight. It's one of the older ones with the Patent # on it. Barrel marked 08/09. No BCG/CH included. OOS everywhere and the cheapest I found was $1100 w/BCG and cheapy Magpul BUS. I can add a Colt BCG(C marked carrier/MPC bolt) and BCM Mod5 CH for another $200
    Price: $750 w/o BCG or CH; $950 w/Colt BCG and BCM Mod5 CH
    View attachment 88028 View attachment 88030

2.)Noveske 10.5" CHF FSB. Pretty much new as I don't even think I fired 50rds through it. I just shoot my 10.3" Colt more. It's been mocked up but hasn't seen really any use. Brand new these go for $380 stripped from Optics Planet and $495 from Noveske stripped. Mine has an A2 FH, Delta Ring Assembly and Handguard cap already installed. That's easily worth $30 in parts.
    Price: $345
    View attachment 88031 View attachment 88032

3.)BCM 12" QRF. Bought this for a build but changed the direction. Has some knicks and scratches. Barrel nut is a little chewed up but still serviceable. New barrel nut from BCM is $16.32. Scratches on the inside of rail from the barrel nut being a tight fit but doesn't affect function. Includes Barrel nut wrench as well. Brand new these are $189.95 from BCM. I'll knock off $55 for a new barrel nut(if you want to buy a new one) and the wear.
    Price: $135
    View attachment 88033 View attachment 88034
    Trades: Quality AR parts-Looking for LMT MRP/MWS barrels. I have both the 5.56 and .308 frames. Quality Optics(Aimpoint,Trijicon,Nightforce).

Location:Bloomfield/Bedford/Bloomington area. Can't travel due to work schedule and kids. Shipping would be extra and on your dime.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom