• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    I have three complete AR15 uppers that I would like to sell. I am located in Brownsburg, but can travel around Indy.

The first upper is a 16" melonite barrel chambered in 5.56 with a 1:9 twist rate. It comes with a melonite PSA bolt carrier group and mil spec charging handle. It has a keymod free float handguard. The optic is a FAKE Strikefire that works, but has some insulation or something coming loose inside the optic. The muzzle device is an A2 flash hider. Price is $250. SOLD!

The second upper is a 16" wise arms stainless steel barrel chambered in .223 wylde with a 1:8 twist rate. It comes with a melonite bolt carrier group and milspec charging handle. The optic is a FAKE Eotech that seems to work fine now, but will likely fail if dropped or exposed to recoil. The handguard is a free float keymod handguard. The muzzle device is a stainless steel A2 flash hider. Price is $300. SOLD!

The third upper is a 16" melonite barrel chambered in 5.56. I cant read the twist rate on the barrel, but it looks like 1:8 or 1:9. It also comes with a melonite bolt carrier group and mil spec charging handle. It has a keymod free float hand guard. The optic is a FAKE RMR that is currently not working, but may just need a battery. Price is $200. SOLD!

Please private message me with questions or addition picture requests.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom