• ...and so much more!
  • Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Hello,
    I am planning on taking my daughter to the basic rifle class in December and I have some questions. I have sent them an email, but have not heard back. Can anyone PM me a number I can call to ask questions? Thanks.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Well I wanted to know the times for the class on Saturday and Sunday. It doesn't give a day by day break down. I also was curious as to if we need to bring a lunch with us.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    People usually begin showing up between 8:15-8:45 and class starts at 9 and is normally done by 5ish, and this applies to both days. I would plan to bring your own lunch and plenty of water and/or Gatorade.

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    Beemer,

We will get started as close to 8:30 as we can on Saturday morning and run to about 5 in the afternoon. We like to get shooters there around 0800 so we can get people checked in and gear situated without having to be in a rush. Definitely plan on bringing a lunch with you since driving in to Nashville or over to Columbus will cause you to miss a history presentation which is, arguably, the most important part of the day. Sunday we will most likely start around 0900 and we typically run to 4 in the afternoon.

Send me a PM or post more questions here. I also sent you an email earlier today so you can respond that way, too.

Thanks for planning so far ahead! I look forward to meeting you and your daughter at the range in December.

C ya,

brian

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Hello,
    I didn't get the email, I only got the one from the club. Could you check and see if you responded to me, or the person that forwarded it to you? I also sent you a PM brianheeter. Thanks much

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    Beemer, you and Heeter are going to get on quite well. You're planning out details three months in advance. You're definitely his kind of guy!

Can't wait to shoot with you guys soon!

Top Bottom