• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I setup smile on amazon on my PC to support you guys, but I cant find you guys to add it to the wife's PC.

Whats the code or exact name to search under?

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I setup smile on amazon on my PC to support you guys, but I cant find you guys to add it to the wife's PC.

Whats the code or exact name to search under?

Look up Midnight Rider Marksmen. I believe that is what it is under. Also, a BIG thank you for helping out. It is very much appreciated.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Look up Midnight Rider Marksmen. I believe that is what it is under. Also, a BIG thank you for helping out. It is very much appreciated.

Expect your earnings to spike. I Swear that woman is gonna make me go broke. LOL At least somebody can get some good out of it!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Tell me more bout this....I spend a ton of money on amazon also. I'm told TJ needs new shoes and I might as well help out with that. :)

You go to smile.amazon.com. You select the charity of "midnight rider marksmen". Once done, every purchase you make, Amazon donates a small percentage of their profits to your organization of choice.

Its not as good as a straight out donation to the cause, but as an ongoing penny here, penny there its good. Kinda like Cabela's round up program. 50 cents isnt much, but when a million people a year throw their pocket change at a target, it adds up quickly.

ETA: just make sure every time you go back to amazon you confirm you want to go to smile.amazon.com if your browser asks.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    It's a great way to help the cause and it costs nothing to do so. Amazon donates something like .1% to the charity of your choosing. Mine just so happens to be MRM. Like Cameramonkey stated, it adds up and can really make a difference.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No app yet.

And its worth noting, do NOT let this replace your donations if you are the type to make monetary donations to support causes. If you want your preferred charity to get a cut of the action, use smile. But if you actually want to truly help a cause and support them financially, continue to make cash contributions as well.

Using smile INSTEAD OF donating to a cause would hurt that cause dramatically. For example. if you stopped paying $50 a year to a cause because you started using smile, you would have to spend $50,000 at Amazon for the charity to get your $50 usual donation.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom