Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roguelet View Post
    We got Rugers. One of which may or may not be pink.
    One of my favorites because of the flush mags! And Pink is good! Keeps all the boys from taking and using her rifle.
    The LORD is close to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed. Psalm 34:18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    One of my favorites because of the flush mags! And Pink is good! Keeps all the boys from taking and using her rifle.

...and makes it better when she outshoots 'em

User Info Menu

The 3 April shoots are right around the corner. Sign up now to reserve your spot on the line. PM me with any questions.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Hi, everybody. I just purchased my 2 Crawfordsville tix for april. Although Brenda can only be at the Saturday event, I will be there both days. Additionally, she and I will have just returned from our long planned trip to Boston, Lexington and Concord. I hopeto have pictures ready, but I know I will have stories to tell about our visit. We have a motel booked in Lexington, very close to the historic green and we plan on attending a re enactment there along with walking the freedom trail and visiting Paul Revere's grave and house. This is something we are both very much looking forward to. see ya at the Riders event!!!!!
    Peace through superior firepower

User Info Menu

Don't forget to take an empty bottle and bring home some North Bridge water!
    Hawkhavn
    Instructor - Revere's Riders
    Every American Choosing Liberty, Everyday
    Find us at: http://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rbsangler View Post
    Hi, everybody. I just purchased my 2 Crawfordsville tix for april. Although Brenda can only be at the Saturday event, I will be there both days. Additionally, she and I will have just returned from our long planned trip to Boston, Lexington and Concord. I hopeto have pictures ready, but I know I will have stories to tell about our visit. We have a motel booked in Lexington, very close to the historic green and we plan on attending a re enactment there along with walking the freedom trail and visiting Paul Revere's grave and house. This is something we are both very much looking forward to. see ya at the Riders event!!!!!
    Fantastic! I can't wait to see your pictures and hear your stories. Max rep to you, sir, and...

I'M JELLY!

User Info Menu

Signed the boss and myself up for April 23/24 Crawfordsville and booked a room at holiday Inn. I can't wait.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterStyle View Post
    Signed the boss and myself up for April 23/24 Crawfordsville and booked a room at holiday Inn. I can't wait.
    Awesome. See you there.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

User Info Menu

I can't make the April date. But, I am VERY interested in the handgun event in August. I have had several people ask me recently about handgun training. I'd be good for at least 4 tickets...maybe more.

User Info Menu

I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up for events you're interested in. Right now, several of the early events are getting cancelled because there are no pre-registrations. Volunteers can't effectively set up for events with no pre-registrations.

We hope to see you out there.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast