• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    The April Crawfordsville event is in the bag. The next ATM show will air 18 June which is shaping up to be a Youth Only, 1-day rifle event.

But before that, we have two really great venues just begging for some students to sign up.

28-29 May - Noblesville (Hamilton County Fish & Game) is a 2-day Basic Rifle event.

04-05 June - Nashville (Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club) is a 2-day Basic Rifle event.

There's more on the books, and more being scheduled, but let's get these two filled up first.

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Having instructed at both of these fine venues(Noblesville and Nashville), pick the closest one and go have a great time.

HH

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Do you have times set for the Crawfordsville youth event yet? My two have a swim meet that morning but if it's an afternoon event or even an all-day event and you don't mind latecomers, they might come over afterwards. The only problem is, they often crash after a meet, so if they're REALLY worn out I don't know how much good they'll be- especially since it's a weekend meet and they will need to rest up for Sunday morning's events. Will you be doing any more youth events in Crawfordsville this summer?

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Do you have times set for the Crawfordsville youth event yet? My two have a swim meet that morning but if it's an afternoon event or even an all-day event and you don't mind latecomers, they might come over afterwards. The only problem is, they often crash after a meet, so if they're REALLY worn out I don't know how much good they'll be- especially since it's a weekend meet and they will need to rest up for Sunday morning's events. Will you be doing any more youth events in Crawfordsville this summer?

Emailed info.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I'm interested in the Noblesville event next weekend but I will be a walk on if that's allowed. Gotta gauge how upset the wife is after having been gone all this weekend and gotta watch the weather as well. I was at the Noblesville RR last year and had a great time.

Matt

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Sorry Matt, but we had to cancel the Noblesville event. There was no preregistrations, and no chatter on the forums, so we decided to let the volunteers spend some time with their families.

Top Bottom