June 4-5 Nashville RR Event -- Who's Going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    I'll be going to this coming weekend's RR event at the Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club. This is a great range if you've not been to it before (set into the rolling hills of Brown County with trees on both sides of the range). There will be great instruction with a great group of people. Not much better way to spend your weekend than at the range improving your marksmanship skills!

You can find event info here and buy tickets here.

Anybody else going or thinking about going???

snowdrifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Next to Atterbury
    I'm considering attending, but checking the tickets page, it says only one general admission ticket claimed. Is this an accurate estimate of tickets sold, and if so, is there a minimum number of attendees required for the class to happen? Also, I know it's still a few days away, but currently the forecast is saying thunderstorms all day Saturday. Any impact this might have on the class? I don't mind shooting in some light rain, but all day thunderstorms would be a turn-off, unless there's covered shooting areas (never been to this range).

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    This event is a go ... rain or shine ... one student or 30. The firing line isn't covered. If you attend, you should be prepared for the weather, so bring a pop-up shelter if you'd like.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Too bad you couldn't stop by ... a GREAT time was had by all. Awesome students who absorbed the material presented and then put it into action straight away. Spellbinding story telling of the events of 19 April 1775 was sprinkled throughout the day. Best of all, the weather cooperated with the liquid sunshine staying away until we were done for the day. Sunday was even better with a bunch of centerfire rifles making their way to the line. A leisurely morning of sighting in the new rifles, a few qualification targets were then ventilated, and the day wrapped up with some serious punishment inflicted upon steel targets set at 100 yds.

Top Bottom