Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Building Bridges Between Ammo Forts

User Info Menu

Camp Atterbury July 23óJul 24: 500 yards of fun & Sponsored by A&A OPTICS

Grab your kit, bag, ammo and rifle and join us for 500 yards of "Hits Count" action. Two days we will be working at 100 - 500 yards with you and your centerfire rifles. Sponsored by our great friends and supporters at A&A Optics, this is a bring it/carry it event that tests you and your gear at one of the best distance ranges that Indiana can offer.

Remember, only hits count. And we will be helping you make them.

Upcoming Events ? 2-day Field Rifle?Hits Count! (Camp Atterbury, IN) ? Revere's Riders

This is an event not to be missed!

Last edited by techres; 07-08-2016 at 13:00.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by techres View Post
    Grab your kit, bag, ammo and rifle and join us for 500 yards of "Hits Count" action. Two days we will be working at 100 - 500 yards with you and your centerfire rifles. Sponsored by our great friends and supporters at A&A Optics, this is a bring it/carry it event that tests you and your gear at one of the best distance ranges that Indiana can offer.

Remember, only hits count. And we will be helping you make them.

Upcoming Events ? 2-day Field Rifle?Hits Count! (Camp Atterbury, IN) ? Revere's Riders

This is an event not to be missed!

Just signed up. Been looking forward to this for quite a while.

Building Bridges Between Ammo Forts

User Info Menu

Excellent!

User Info Menu

Seeing this makes me feel like I just got asked to the prom by the hottest girl in the school! This is one of my favorite event types in all of shooting! Sadly I already signed up to be at BSA scout camp the week prior through that Sat. and help get kids home. I'm going to try and feel out other parents, if I'm not standing anyone up to leave from scout camp a day or so early I may still be able to do this.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Be careful to observe the ticket cut-off ... we have to submit the proper paperwork to Atterbury (in triplicate, thank you very much), and that means ticket sales will be cut off 18 July at 5:00 PM.

User Info Menu

In. Paid. 18 tix left. So freaking excited! This will be my first kd event.

User Info Menu

See you guys there.

I will be giving out scopes "luck of the draw" style. I dont have a list of what yet, but Ill get there.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

User Info Menu

Thank you Alan!

Everyone get registered early if you want to have a spot on the line, Atterbury typically sells out quickly.

HH
    Hawkhavn
    Instructor - Revere's Riders
    Every American Choosing Liberty, Everyday
    Find us at: http://www.reveresriders.org/

Hop

User Info Menu

Planning on helping out this time. I've shot there plenty of times. It's a fantastic experience.

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 42769vette View Post
    See you guys there.

I will be giving out scopes "luck of the draw" style. I dont have a list of what yet, but Ill get there.
    Your generosity exceeds my understanding.

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed. Psalm 34:18

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast