• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Who's coming out for the 1-day basic pistol event at Crawfordsville Gun Club?

Direct link here: Upcoming Events ? 1-day Basic Pistol (Crawfordsville, IN) ? Revere's Riders

This would be a great event to bring less experienced or aspiring pistoleros to, but certainly not beneath the more proficient who still enjoy a focus on the fundamentals and a rousing rendition of American history and heritage.

4 attendees signed up so far and room for about 16 more. :yesway:

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Interesting. Checking my schedule, would love to attend this. Even with all my trigger time on pistols, revisiting the fundamentals is important. Plus a day with ATM is damn entertaining.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Family commitment that weekend way west of there. Hope you have these events again in the future.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    We'll plan to schedule another Basic Pistol event or two at Crawfordsville Gun Club in 2017. Plenty of room on the line for this one and there will be another 2-day Basic Rifle event at Crawfordsville OCT 15-16.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Oh another question: We might bring my cousin's son who just graduated High School on May. I believe he is 18. Do we need to have his parents sign a waiver or permission slip?

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Kathy and I are in. Might bring a guest or two. Any additional equipment required besides eyes, ears, safe pistol and a couple of magazines?

Excellent! Don't forget the standard stuff for a day at the range: chairs, drinks, lunches, snacks, staplers, sunscreen, etc.

Oh another question: We might bring my cousin's son who just graduated High School on May. I believe he is 18. Do we need to have his parents sign a waiver or permission slip?

He'll sign his own waiver if 18+, otherwise, the adult that brings him can sign.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    People are all the time asking me about training; but, when it comes to put some time and money where their mouths are...crickets.

I even offered to pay admission for several young folks I know and only got 1 taker. I am still working on a couple of folks.

By the way... Is a 1920s commercial Luger "drop safe"???

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    That's how the world is nowadays. As for the Luger, it will be fine for this class. I wouldn't necessarily want to do a more advanced class with it, but for our purposes, it will be A-OK. You could always let me shoot a couple hundred rounds thru it though if you're worried about it. :D See you Saturday.

Top Bottom