Dec 3-4 Basic Rifle in Nashville, IN -- Who's Going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club is a great range nestled in the rolling hills just east of Nashville, IN. The range is setup so that you fire up a valley with tree covered ridges on both sides of you. Very picturesque!

I went to this event last December and had a blast. It will likely be a little chilly so you'll need to dress for the weather (layers!). We had several teens and ladies at the event last year; let's repeat that and make this a great family event!

Event details and tickets: Upcoming Events – 2-day Basic Rifle (Nashville, IN) – Revere's Riders

I'm signed up already! Who else is going?

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm going! Wait, I'm runnin' the thing. Come out for two days of late fall recoil therapy. Not only that but we will be going at a pace that will be friendly to beginners and force the folks who "already know what they are doing" to slow down and work on their fundamentals. This is where improvement is made.

See you in December!

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Heeter and I talked and agreed that we're doing S'Mores over the firepit on Saturday:D I'll bring the fixins, roasting forks and firewood so all everyone has to do is roast their marshmallows to their preference and smack 'em between a couple of graham crackers with a hunk of chocolate. Might affect your trigger control afterwards, but hey S'Mores! :bowdown:

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    Heeter and I talked and agreed that we're doing S'Mores over the firepit on Saturday:D I'll bring the fixins, roasting forks and firewood so all everyone has to do is roast their marshmallows to their preference and smack 'em between a couple of graham crackers with a hunk of chocolate. Might affect your trigger control afterwards, but hey S'Mores! :bowdown:

Not only that but while you are enjoying that fluffy, chocolaty, S'more goodness you will get to hear the story of how our great nation was born. Mmmmm. Liberty!

Top Bottom