• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    This event may seem like your standard 2-day Basic Rifle event, but dial up the magnification on your scope to get a closer look.

Maybe if we listed the location as Liberty, IN some bells would be ringing?

Yes my friends, this is the one you’ve been waiting to attend. This is the official A&A Optics sponsored event.

Don’t dilly-dally, sign up today. Don't forget to also sign up your family and friends.

Here’s the link … GO!

https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2017-may-20-21-richmond-in/

Crocodator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 6, 2012
    Hancock County
    I'm very interested - would this be a good event to bring my boys to (12 and 14)? I love the idea of shooting fundamentals and some American history and patriotism, but I don't have any experience with Revere's Riders.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I'm very interested - would this be a good event to bring my boys to (12 and 14)? I love the idea of shooting fundamentals and some American history and patriotism, but I don't have any experience with Revere's Riders.

This would be the perfect event for them and yourself. Hope to see you all there.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    This would be the perfect event crocodator. The instructors will do a great job with teaching your family saftey along with marksmanship fundamentals. The story tellers will amaze you. I love to shoot, but most days I'd gladly shoot less to hear more about our great history.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Yes. It has been my experience that Revere's Riders are great with the young folks.

RR20160806-04Chrissy_zpst7mnlxoq.jpg

RR20151025-39M1YoungLady_zpsfecqxqf2.jpg

RR20151024-06KidLearning_zpsgbzgdmso.jpg

Crocodator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 6, 2012
    Hancock County
    Looks awesome! My boys and I shoot together regularly, but none of us have had formal marksmanship training. I had a few NRA training experienced a while ago but I haven't done anything alongside the kids.

Hope to see you all there!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Im in:):

Some of you may have attended one of my sponsored events in the past, some of you have not, so this is a brief overview of how it works.

Sometime between now and the event I will come up with a list of scopes that I will be giving away (Its a pretty impressive list, usually around 4000 dollars). I will come up with some creative way of giving them away. The number of scopes will be based on the number of shooters but I try and make it around a 30% chance of winning. Scopes will be given away by luck of the draw, shooting scores have absolutely nothing to do with odds of winning. More to follow, but as a note, last shoot at my place had 40 shooters on the line. We announced the shoot about 3 months before the shoot. About 2 weeks after the shoot we cut off signup's because we already had our 40 shooter limit.

More to follow.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Are we able to camp on the property overnight, or would we need to get a hotel room nearby? I'm not familiar with the area, so I'm not sure what's around there. Thanks in advance.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I miss sure Alan will be in soon to comment on camping onsite, but there are several hotels in Liberty close by. Also there is Whitewater State Park that has a nice campground, and it is very close as well. I stayed there at the last shoot and enjoyed fishing in the evenings.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Copy that.

The only thing I ask about camping here, is if you want to enjoy your favorite adult beverage (Im fine with that, and I will have a couple as well) you do not drive at all until morning, and guns stay cased/holstered.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Copy that.

The only thing I ask about camping here, is if you want to enjoy your favorite adult beverage (Im fine with that, and I will have a couple as well) you do not drive at all until morning, and guns stay cased/holstered.
    10-4. Thank you, sir.

Won't have to worry about that from me. Don't drink at all.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm in as well. Just paid.
    Thanks for hosting this, I've been wanting to attend one of these for awhile now.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I just paid for the wife and I.
    I missed the non-event today at Crawfordsville due to grandson truck issues and I needed today to get some time on my ARs for Atterbury. This is gonna have to take the place of the Atterbury shoot for me. Maybe I can catch another Atterbury event later in the year.
    Already getting excited for this one!

Matt

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Ok I am in for this one. Just signed up and will have two 'yutes' accompanying me (daughter 16 & son 10). I can't think of a better venue or bunch of folks to spend the weekend shooting & learning with.
    A big thanks to the "Alcorn's" for hosting this event and to Alan for the 'swag'.
    Nigel

Top Bottom