Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Revere’s Riders - Rifle 125 - 2-Day Basic Rifle - 20-21 May 2017 – Richmond, IN

This event may seem like your standard 2-day Basic Rifle event, but dial up the magnification on your scope to get a closer look.

Maybe if we listed the location as Liberty, IN some bells would be ringing?

Yes my friends, this is the one you’ve been waiting to attend. This is the official A&A Optics sponsored event.

Don’t dilly-dally, sign up today. Don't forget to also sign up your family and friends.

Here’s the link … GO!

https://www.reveresriders.org/event/...1-richmond-in/

In with the AK.

I'm very interested - would this be a good event to bring my boys to (12 and 14)? I love the idea of shooting fundamentals and some American history and patriotism, but I don't have any experience with Revere's Riders.

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodator View Post
    I'm very interested - would this be a good event to bring my boys to (12 and 14)? I love the idea of shooting fundamentals and some American history and patriotism, but I don't have any experience with Revere's Riders.
    This would be the perfect event for them and yourself. Hope to see you all there.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

This would be the perfect event crocodator. The instructors will do a great job with teaching your family saftey along with marksmanship fundamentals. The story tellers will amaze you. I love to shoot, but most days I'd gladly shoot less to hear more about our great history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure Chubbs was telling the truth.

Yes. It has been my experience that Revere's Riders are great with the young folks.

Looks awesome! My boys and I shoot together regularly, but none of us have had formal marksmanship training. I had a few NRA training experienced a while ago but I haven't done anything alongside the kids.

Hope to see you all there!

Im in

Some of you may have attended one of my sponsored events in the past, some of you have not, so this is a brief overview of how it works.

Sometime between now and the event I will come up with a list of scopes that I will be giving away (Its a pretty impressive list, usually around 4000 dollars). I will come up with some creative way of giving them away. The number of scopes will be based on the number of shooters but I try and make it around a 30% chance of winning. Scopes will be given away by luck of the draw, shooting scores have absolutely nothing to do with odds of winning. More to follow, but as a note, last shoot at my place had 40 shooters on the line. We announced the shoot about 3 months before the shoot. About 2 weeks after the shoot we cut off signup's because we already had our 40 shooter limit.

More to follow.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

Alan as always your generosity is amazing. Thank you for all that you do to support shooters and the sport.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

I have a plan...really I do. T-DOGG's Avatar
    Are we able to camp on the property overnight, or would we need to get a hotel room nearby? I'm not familiar with the area, so I'm not sure what's around there. Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast