Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I got my My wife and daughter signed up. They are nervous and excited at the same time.

Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by woody131 View Post
    I got my My wife and daughter signed up. They are nervous and excited at the same time.
    Looking forward to meeting and working with them. Did you sign yourself up too?

Sweet! We will have a female instructor there also, if that will help make them more comfortable.
    The LORD is close to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed. Psalm 34:18

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Kackowski View Post
    Looking forward to meeting and working with them. Did you sign yourself up too?
    Me and my son have done three different riders events. I'm gonna let the ladies have some fun this time.

Marksman
    I've signed up and I'm ready to go! I can't wait!
    I think I will bring my Rem 783 for the longer range shooting.
    Last edited by squidvt; 1 Week Ago at 21:45.

Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by squidvt View Post
    I've signed up and I'm ready to go! I can't wait!
    I think I will bring my Rem 783 for the longer range shooting.
    Please note that most all of this event will be shooting at 25 yds. We won't be shooting anything longer until Sunday afternoon.

Marksman
    I was thinking of bringing my 783 for the second day. The first day I will be bringing by 10/22. I'm excited for my first multi day class

Quote Originally Posted by squidvt View Post
    I was thinking of bringing my 783 for the second day. The first day I will be bringing by 10/22. I'm excited for my first multi day class
    If you already have your day 2 rifle sighted in you will be ok. I took a different rifle on Sunday and it was kinda bad way to go. They do all the sighters and setup stuff on Saturday. I felt like I was behind all morning while people were shooting I was trying to make adjustments.

Plinker
    If you already have your day 2 rifle sighted in you will be ok. I took a different rifle on Sunday and it was kinda bad way to go. They do all the sighters and setup stuff on Saturday. I felt like I was behind all morning while people were shooting I was trying to make adjustments.
    This is good advice. You should plan on having your rifle sighted in for 25 yards Sunday morning.

Great day shooting, learning some history and making new friends. It was awesome to see so many ladies and youth on the line, and excited for what tomorrow will bring. Huzzah

A Burly man drinks Soda from a Dented can.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast