• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    There are 5 people already signed up ... what are you waiting for? The Bedford Contingent range is one of the finest ranges in South Central Indiana. Plus the food is world famous.

Get your spot on the line while the getting is good. Bring your family and bring your friends. If you don't have any friends, show up to this event and you'll make some.

Here's the link to sign up ... https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2017-apr-22-23-bedford-in/

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    I am also attending. This is a heck of a value for a 2-day training event. I was privileged to attend the 2-day carbine training at the Bedford Contingent Range back in December, and that was a well run, safe and educational gathering. So looking forward to this event!

Ron

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    i will be at the Liberty, Indiana shoot the following month.
    Excellent! The event at Liberty (Richmond) is going to be a special event. We'll see you there.

I'm sure you're aware that it is acceptable, and highly encouraged, for people to attend more than one Revere's Rider event. Especially when you bring friends and family to share the joy of rifle shooting and learning.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I was thinking of bringing my 783 for the second day. The first day I will be bringing by 10/22. I'm excited for my first multi day class
    If you already have your day 2 rifle sighted in you will be ok. I took a different rifle on Sunday and it was kinda bad way to go. They do all the sighters and setup stuff on Saturday. I felt like I was behind all morning while people were shooting I was trying to make adjustments.

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    If you already have your day 2 rifle sighted in you will be ok. I took a different rifle on Sunday and it was kinda bad way to go. They do all the sighters and setup stuff on Saturday. I felt like I was behind all morning while people were shooting I was trying to make adjustments.

This is good advice. You should plan on having your rifle sighted in for 25 yards Sunday morning.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Great day shooting, learning some history and making new friends. It was awesome to see so many ladies and youth on the line, and excited for what tomorrow will bring. Huzzah

Top Bottom