Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Wow. I missed that one! Selfishly, sort of glad it is being rescheduled. I would hate to have choose between Bob Segar and "Burly Man with Dented Soda Can"!!
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    ATM and I consider INGO Planet Fitness for our noggins....

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    Wow. I missed that one! Selfishly, sort of glad it is being rescheduled. I would hate to have choose between Bob Segar and "Burly Man with Dented Soda Can"!!
    I'm afraid Bob would win....you shoot and I'll goto the concert. Also, this event will most likely not be at MCFG. We are checking available dates with other ranges.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

Link said range out to 100 yards. Is the intent to shoot pistols that far? Just piqued my curiosity reading that. I know that's the max range at MCF&G.

Quote Originally Posted by nad63 View Post
    Link said range out to 100 yards. Is the intent to shoot pistols that far? Just piqued my curiosity reading that. I know that's the max range at MCF&G.
    It has been done, but not for this course. That's just the range limits. The 101 course is 7-15 yards.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

Quote Originally Posted by nad63 View Post
    its always my intent to shoot pistols really far. It makes shootin them close easier. I frequently encourage people to take stabs at the 100 and 200 yards steel with their carry guns at Bedford. It's fun.

This ain't Sparta, its 'Murica.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2