• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Fall is coming and so is the Rifle 125 event 23-24 Sept at Bedford, IN.

Bedford is a great location with great instructors and fall always promises to provide good weather for a weekend at the range. Your ticket price includes all range fees and lunch ON BOTH DAYS! This is an awesome deal, especially if you buy the "Early Bird" ticket at a discount prior to Sept. 8th.

This event is our standard Rifle 125 event. The Bedford range goes out to 300 yards, so you may want to bring your centerfire rifle (caveat: I'm told that corn has currently obscured the 300 yard targets and I'm not enough of a "country boy" to know if it will be harvested by late Sept).

You can read the complete event description on the Revere's Riders website: Rifle 125 (Basic Rifle) – Two Day (Bedford, IN) – Revere’s Riders

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    I am relatively new to the AR platform and would like to train. Is this a good first rifle class? I am an experienced shooter but this would be my first formal training with a rifle. I have been to a handgun class.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I am relatively new to the AR platform and would like to train. Is this a good first rifle class? I am an experienced shooter but this would be my first formal training with a rifle. I have been to a handgun class.

See my post in the tactics subsection, but yes, this is the right class to start with. Hope to see you there.

Sfrye5853

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2017
    Indianapolis, IN
    I took my son to the free clinic in Crawfordsville a few weeks ago. After observing what they were taught, I wondered why this class was two days long and what else could possibly be taught. I was very please with what I walked away with. Not only do I feel much more accomplished as a shooter, I can feel confident knowing how to hold and get behind a rifle in three different positions. I am also much more confident in my shooting abilities knowing my NPOA and how to adjust. I took this class as someone who was a plinker from childhood, but I wanted to get back to the basics and this class did not disappoint. The volunteers are phenomenal and their level of expertise is incomparable. The atmosphere at the Bedford Contingent makes me want to go back every weekend. From the hospitality demonstrated by Ed and his helpers preparing food, to Chili's church service, to the helpfulness on the line these folks have put together a top notch experience.

I highly recommend this program to anyone regardless of your shooting experience.

Top Bottom