Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Whittemore Weekend sponsored by A&A Optics

https://www.reveresriders.org/event/...5-richmond-in/

The Whittemore Weekend is a special event because it combines or basic pistol and basic rifle courses into one weekend. What makes this one even more special is that A&A Optics is sponsoring this shoot, and they will be giving away a ton of great optics and swag. Every paid shooter will have an opportunity to win one of several scopes, binoculars and other Vortex gear. This shoot is filling up fast so sign up today.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

User Info Menu

Got my ticket months ago! I am looking forward to this. I am trying to decide which guns to use. My pistols are Springfield XD subcompacts in 9 and 45 and a Ruger 22/45. I have two Ruger 10/22 rifles and an AR15. I might just make it an all-.22LR weekend. Not sure yet.

Anyone here camping the night before and/or the night between?
    "Ramseur! 10-16!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyMike2112 View Post
    Got my ticket months ago! I am looking forward to this. I am trying to decide which guns to use. My pistols are Springfield XD subcompacts in 9 and 45 and a Ruger 22/45. I have two Ruger 10/22 rifles and an AR15. I might just make it an all-.22LR weekend. Not sure yet.

Anyone here camping the night before and/or the night between?
    We would love to have camper's. Bring burgers, or hotdogs. Ill have a grill fired up, and a bonfire if folks so desire.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

User Info Menu

What is the longest distance available to shoot on rifle day?
    "Ramseur! 10-16!"

User Info Menu

I'm honestly not sure what the plan is. Maybe jake can chime in
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

full line vortex dealer

User Info Menu

What is the longest distance available to shoot on rifle day?
    You will get to try the Morgan shingle shot.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Another camper for Friday and Saturday night, hope the rain doesn't come as last year although the lighting light show was fun. I'm thinking of either a CZ-75b or a XD-9 for the pistol day and when a idea of range distance comes out either a PTR-91F or a Windham AR-10 for long range or a Vector V-93 or Windham AR-15a2 for short(er) range.

Jump62
    aka Paul

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jump62 View Post
    Another camper for Friday and Saturday night, hope the rain doesn't come as last year although the lighting light show was fun. I'm thinking of either a CZ-75b or a XD-9 for the pistol day and when a idea of range distance comes out either a PTR-91F or a Windham AR-10 for long range or a Vector V-93 or Windham AR-15a2 for short(er) range.

Jump62
    aka Paul
    The Morgan shingle shot is a single cold bore shot at a target about 8-1/2" x 11" set at 250 yds. Hit the target, win a prize ... or something like that.

User Info Menu

With or without optics?
    "Ramseur! 10-16!"

User Info Menu

With or without optics?

Either way.

I see no reason not to shoot this entire thing with a 22LR unless its windy. I've said it before, and Ill say it again. Long range rimfire is the most fun you can have with your pants on. At 250 yards its just starting to get interesting. My favorite shooting drill of all time is the insulator race that Indygunworks and I came up with about 10 years ago.

Draw 2 lines about 40 yards apart roughly (I say roughly because its UKD) 150 yards from the firing line. Put 2 electric fence insulator's on line 1, and you and your partner race to the second line.

full line vortex dealer

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast