Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Revere's Riders - "Every American Choosing Liberty, Every Day"

User Info Menu

This was such an amazing event I'm so sorry I wasn't well enough to participate in this event more than I did. If you have any interest in testing your shooting skill under stress, then this is the event for you. It's up to you to determine how much time you need to take a good shot, vs being put under pressure with a timer. It's all individual and it is so much fun. I can't wait for the next one myself and I hate "running"

p.s. you don't have to run, we had two people who walked the whole course and they had a blast also. They each had goals to accomplish and they did it.
    The LORD is close to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed. Psalm 34:18

User Info Menu

Thanks for the pics/videos. Can't wait till this comes to Bedford. Wish I would have seen this thread sooner, I would have driven down to Ky to try it.

Any other participants want to chime in on their strategy of shooting while winded? Time spent recovering before taking shots? Something you'd do same/different next time?

I want a government really, really small. So small you can barely see it. Rand Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2