Rifle Qualification "Grinder", Sept. 8, 2018 (Seelyville, IN)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    For those who would like to dispense with the marksmanship instruction and just shoot the Revere's Riders rifle qualification test all day long, the "Grinder" is for you!

We will be holding our Rifle Qualification "Grinder" at the Lost Creek Conservation Club in Seelyville, IN (just east of Terre Haute, IN) on Sept. 8th. Show up at 8:00AM for the safety briefing and shoot qualification tests for as long as you want and with as many different rifles as you want. There will not be any formal instruction, but instructors will be present and will likely hand out friendly marksmanship tips as needed.

For those that shoot a score, we will be handing out marksmanship patches.

For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit the Revere's Riders website: Rifle Qualification “Grinder” — One Day (Seelyville, IN) – Revere’s Riders

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    We have plenty of space on the line for this event. This is your opportunity to work on shooting a score, practice with a new rifle, spend a day at the range with a bunch of your rifles that you rarely shoot, etc. You can either make this a day for serious pursuit of a Revere's Riders Sharpshooter, Expert or Master patch and pin or make it a lazy day at the range and having fun with fellow firearms enthusiasts. We are happy to accommodate both.

Hope to see everyone on the line next month!

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    When will the next grinder be? Kentucky state steel championships are the weekend before and I can't see getting a two week pass lol. I've wanted to get revenge on that freaking shingle for almost a year now.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I noticed at the link, one first has to have taken the Rifle 125 as a prereq. Is that a hard and fast requirement? I have attended Appleseed events, 2 I think, maybe 3.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I noticed at the link, one first has to have taken the Rifle 125 as a prereq. Is that a hard and fast requirement? I have attended Appleseed events, 2 I think, maybe 3.

You should be good to go then.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    When will the next grinder be? Kentucky state steel championships are the weekend before and I can't see getting a two week pass lol. I've wanted to get revenge on that freaking shingle for almost a year now.

There will be one in the fall 2019.

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Still room on the line for this event. If you like shooting the Revere's Riders qualification but hate having to go through the instruction, this is the event for you. We will be handing out pins/patches to all that shoot a score.

Top Bottom