Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: Labor Day Sale

Marksman

User Info Menu

Labor Day Sale

Revere's Riders event tickets are discounted 10% through Labor Day by using the “2018-labor-day-10” code at checkout.

There are still a bunch of great events on the Revere's Riders calendar this fall:

Many events still have "Early Bird" discounted tickets available which you can combine with the 10% coupon.

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

User Info Menu

Finally managed to sign up after about six attempts. What a PITA. It seems I have problems every time I sign up. Great courses, great people, great message but very frustrating every time I try to sign up. 10% code worked great, just had trouble checking out. It seems I had more to do as a returning customer so why even register if it takes more effort? Just venting I guess but you can’t improve if you don’t know of any issues. Really looking forward to the upcoming events

User Info Menu

Thanks for the thread bump, I almost missed out on the coupon. Website seemed to work OK for me.
    I want a government really, really small. So small you can barely see it. Rand Paul

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nad63 View Post
    Finally managed to sign up after about six attempts. What a PITA. It seems I have problems every time I sign up. Great courses, great people, great message but very frustrating every time I try to sign up. 10% code worked great, just had trouble checking out. It seems I had more to do as a returning customer so why even register if it takes more effort? Just venting I guess but you can’t improve if you don’t know of any issues. Really looking forward to the upcoming events
    Nigel,

Can you provide some more specific details of what kind of problems you were having?

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    Well Regulated

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gopher View Post
    Nigel,

Can you provide some more specific details of what kind of problems you were having?
    Nigel,

I just tried to PM you about your ticket purchase difficulties but your inbox is full. Feel free to contact me directly via the webmaster@reveresriders.org email address in my signature.

Thanks!

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    Well Regulated

Hop

User Info Menu

Nigel... probably trying to pay in Brittish # instead of 'murican doll hairs.

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/