• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Revere's Riders event tickets are discounted 10% through Labor Day by using the “2018-labor-day-10” code at checkout.

There are still a bunch of great events on the Revere's Riders calendar this fall:

Many events still have "Early Bird" discounted tickets available which you can combine with the 10% coupon.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Finally managed to sign up after about six attempts. What a PITA. It seems I have problems every time I sign up. Great courses, great people, great message but very frustrating every time I try to sign up. 10% code worked great, just had trouble checking out. It seems I had more to do as a returning customer so why even register if it takes more effort? Just venting I guess but you can’t improve if you don’t know of any issues. Really looking forward to the upcoming events :yesway::yesway:

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Finally managed to sign up after about six attempts. What a PITA. It seems I have problems every time I sign up. Great courses, great people, great message but very frustrating every time I try to sign up. 10% code worked great, just had trouble checking out. It seems I had more to do as a returning customer so why even register if it takes more effort? Just venting I guess but you can’t improve if you don’t know of any issues. Really looking forward to the upcoming events :yesway::yesway:

Nigel,

Can you provide some more specific details of what kind of problems you were having?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Nigel... probably trying to pay in Brittish # instead of 'murican doll hairs. :patriot:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom