Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SmileDocHill View Post
    Cool story along this lines...
    Doing sighters on Sunday, Rayne and I were shooting next to each other. It was either at the 200 or 300 yard line. 3 shots fired for each of us... I only have one marker on my target! Dooogh! I cross fired. I hear the line boss talking to pit on the coms...
    Rayne's target had 5 shots under 1 marker! GO TEAM REVERE'S RIDERS! Yeah, I crossfired, but all our shots together were still close enough to each other that it didn't matter which holes belonged to which shooter.
    Nice! Just remember that ye who wins is subject to much shenanigans and crossfire.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SmileDocHill View Post
    Cool story along this lines...
    Doing sighters on Sunday, Rayne and I were shooting next to each other. It was either at the 200 or 300 yard line. 3 shots fired for each of us... I only have one marker on my target! Dooogh! I cross fired. I hear the line boss talking to pit on the coms...
    Rayne's target had 5 shots under 1 marker! GO TEAM REVERE'S RIDERS! Yeah, I crossfired, but all our shots together were still close enough to each other that it didn't matter which holes belonged to which shooter.
    After reviewing the rules, Section II.3(I) specifically states any person, or persons, found guilty of cross shooting will be disqualified. This applies to all shooting activities including sighters.
    So with Doc & Rayne disqualified the trophy would ordinarily default to Gopher. Unfortunately both trophies cannot be held by the same individual in any one year (per Section II 13(g)).
    Taking all that into consideration it looks like Im the winner after all.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nad63 View Post
    After reviewing the rules, Section II.3(I) specifically states any person, or persons, found guilty of cross shooting will be disqualified. This applies to all shooting activities including sighters.
    So with Doc & Rayne disqualified the trophy would ordinarily default to Gopher. Unfortunately both trophies cannot be held by the same individual in any one year (per Section II 13(g)).
    Taking all that into consideration it looks like Im the winner after all.
    You forgot the 'hashtag redcoat sleepercell" after this post, or is that showing your hand too early before the uprising to take back the kings land?
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4