Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Registration Issue

I just signed up for the Pistol 100 one-day class in Nashville on December 1. But in that process, my registration somehow got discounted to free. I'm pretty sure that's not right.

How do I go about properly paying?
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

Marksman

User Info Menu

Josh,

Thanks for contacting us about this issue. You were incorrectly listed in our member database which resulted in the 100% discount. I have created an invoice for the $50 Early Bird ticket pricing and you should receive an email with a link to the Revere's Riders website for payment.

Thank you for your honesty, it is much appreciated.

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

User Info Menu

The courses you all put on are an amazing value as is. No need for a discount.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CampingJosh View Post
    I just signed up for the Pistol 100 one-day class in Nashville on December 1. But in that process, my registration somehow got discounted to free. I'm pretty sure that's not right.

How do I go about properly paying?
    Thank you CampingJosh for your honesty!!! I'm sorry to say that my reaction was WOW! as in I don't expect people to be so honest now a days. I hate that I have become so jaded in these times. Then someone like you brings a smile to my face for the simple fact of doing what was right. Thank you, thank you very much for renewing my faith in man.

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed. Psalm 34:18