Join INGunOwners For Free
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Pistol 100, Dec. 1, 2018 (Nashville, IN)

We have a one-day Pistol 100 event coming up on Dec. 1, 2018 at the Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club near Nashville, IN.

HHRP is a great venue set in the rolling hills just east of Nashville, IN. In the past we have done our standard 2-day Rifle 125 event on the first weekend of December. We're changing it up this year to a 1-day pistol event so it will be easier for everyone to attend. Just 1 day instead of 2 to sneak away from the holiday preparations for some ballistic therapy!

We will have a bonfire on site for anyone that gets cold and needs to warm up. Feel free to bring anything you'd like to cook for lunch over the fire; just remember that s'mores are great until your sticky fingers have to wrap around the grip of your pistol. Then again, that might actually be a win-win; great snack and extra grip on your pistol!

The last several years we have been entertained by A-10 flyovers at this event. No guarantees of a repeat, but it sure is inspiring to see those planes roar over the valley.

Save $10 on your ticket with "Early Bird" pricing good through 11/16/2018.

For more information and tickets, see the event listing on the Revere's Riders website: https://www.reveresriders.org/event/...-nashville-in/

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

User Info Menu

There are still some spots available for this one. HHRP is a great range, and this event is always a great one.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

User Info Menu

I'm in! Looking forward to it.

Looks like pistol on the 1st, and carbine on the 8th.. can't get much better than that!

Ron

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I'm in! Looking forward to it.

Looks like pistol on the 1st, and carbine on the 8th.. can't get much better than that!

Ron
    see you there!
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Still some spots left for this event. Come and test out your pistol skills in colder weather!

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

User Info Menu

I'll be there.

Now to figure out what to cook...
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

For everyone who is coming, make sure that you set your GPS for the Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club's outdoor range on Camp Monteo Road with a Nashville address.

I was just checking drive time to plan for Saturday morning, and Google Maps tried to send me to the indoor range in Columbus. That would have been bad.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln