Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cmann250 View Post
    GREAT class! Definitely time well spent.

It’s exactly as advertised, you get up and you move. It’s a great opportunity to test gear out. I reinforced my “light is might” theory. I learned a lot and I can continue working on drills I learned there at home, probably wearing more clothing than Slim suggested.

I am “Well Regulated”. Big thanks to Slim, Nigel, Hop, and others. I already want to come back.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats on getting your “Well Regulated” patch, you earned it. I believe there were only four awarded but some people were close. 1/2 second close for one person I believe.
    It was a fun, if somewhat cold day, but 23 patriots came out and put their skills and equipment to the test.
    No two of these ‘Carbine’ events are the same so if you had fun and feel up to the challenge the next one is a two day event is in Bedford (Feb 23 & 24th, 2019....... just saying)
    Happy Holidays and hope to see you on the line in 2019.

Marksman

User Info Menu

A folding chair was left behind at the event. If anyone would like to claim it, just PM me or respond in this thread.

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

User Info Menu

This course was amazing. I will certainly do my best to try and attend the February 2 day. The instructors we're excellent and I will be recommending this class to many. Knowledge gained and skills assessed. Big thanks to Slim, Hop, Nigel, and everyone for the great day!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nad63 View Post
    Congrats on getting your “Well Regulated” patch, you earned it. I believe there were only four awarded but some people were close. 1/2 second close for one person I believe.
    It was a fun, if somewhat cold day, but 23 patriots came out and put their skills and equipment to the test.
    No two of these ‘Carbine’ events are the same so if you had fun and feel up to the challenge the next one is a two day event is in Bedford (Feb 23 & 24th, 2019....... just saying)
    Happy Holidays and hope to see you on the line in 2019.
    I might be able to make the one in Feb. Penciling it in now.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rbsangler View Post
    OH.....you will recognize me as well Nigel!!!!LOL
    Roger, it was good seeing you again and thanks for your continued support.
    Wish I could have spent more time with you but a couple of late comers needed help getting caught up.
    Come on out and shoot/participate (we both know you want to )
    You do you. You can opt out of any evolution at any time or we will adapt it to meet your needs when we can.
    I hope to see you on the line in 2019.

User Info Menu

I have a lot of videos of the stage we ran at the end of the course. I believe I have at least one of everyone. We are trying to figure out how/ where to upload them so people can get them without just posting them all for public consumption.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

User Info Menu

Thanks to all of the hard work by the folks that put this event on. This was a great gathering and class. Being able to wear some gear, plates in my case, allowed me to experience them in a more real world setting.

The zombie apocalypse finale was an absolute blast!

This is my second carbine event and I highly recommend it to all.

You just learn so goshdarn much.. Murica!

Ron

User Info Menu

Had a great time. I earned my patch. Thanks Guys.. See you soon.
    30k7n7m.jpg
    Last edited by BISHOP2822; 12-10-2018 at 03:19. Reason: Pic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SmileDocHill View Post
    I have a lot of videos of the stage we ran at the end of the course. I believe I have at least one of everyone. We are trying to figure out how/ where to upload them so people can get them without just posting them all for public consumption.
    https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/top-4-...amily-friends/

Upload to youtube as private or unlisted, and email the links to the class participants?
    I want a government really, really small. So small you can barely see it. Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snowdrifter View Post
    https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/top-4-...amily-friends/

Upload to youtube as private or unlisted, and email the links to the class participants?
    They are uploaded as you describe, unlisted, and going to be distributed. I didn't label them so we have things to figure out. :-)

Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2