Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    Got my ticket! I wouldn't miss your ED debut for all the tea in Boston Harbor! I just might run a carbine newer than 1943 on this go around!
    Ouch, you going to take that Nad63? Too soon?
    I don't know if that joke was intentional Joker, but pure gold either way. Kidding aside, I'm pretty stoked for this one also and for the same reason!
    In keeping with Revere's Riders focus on history I think Nad is what they call a turncoat for our side.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nad63 View Post
    Earlybird special ends tomorrow, if you are still on the fence.
    Early bird special was advertised to end on the 8th. Tried to get one today @ 1900 EST on the 8th and it was gone.
    "Eis Aner Oudeis Aner"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sig1473 View Post
    Early bird special was advertised to end on the 8th. Tried to get one today @ 1900 EST on the 8th and it was gone.
    Nigel is the ED so all times are Greenwich Mean Time so sorry for the confusion.

Seriously it it was just amended to 2330 EST
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sig1473 View Post
    Since it didn’t state it would end at COB (5pm) the deadline is extended to 2330.
    You are good to go now.
    Hope to see you there.

User Info Menu

I have a good zero on my red dot all that left to do is remove it and oil underneath the sight in case it rains or snows.
    Last edited by Brad69; 1 Week Ago at 09:30.
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

This time next week we will see if you are “Well Regulated”....or not.
    Anyone still not signed up needs to do so before you miss it.
    Start stretching now and don’t forget the ibuprofen.

Joker,
    Ill be collecting your delinquent tea and stamp taxes before you get to play!
    See you Saturday

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    I'm still on the fence about camping. The polar vortex seriously has me rethinking that plan simply because I don't have extreme cold weather gear. If I knew for sure the weather was going to be above 30 degrees I would probably though it out, but if temps are way down I don't want to suffer through it just because.

I am going to check into local hotels. I know there are a few real close by, but plenty along 37 both north and south of Bloomington.

Heck last time I drove the two hours back to Fishers for the night then back for day two. It wasn't ideal but doable. And that was when there was still construction all along 37.
    I wimped out on the camping. Booked a room for Sat. night at the Comfort Inn.

Really looking forward to this event.
    If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn, I could arm a town the size of Abilene.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    I wimped out on the camping. Booked a room for Sat. night at the Comfort Inn.

Really looking forward to this event.
    Hey a man needs to know his limitations.

I spoke with Chilli last week and he said it was quite ‘soft’ back there.
    Should not be a problem unless someone arrives in a firebird loaded with 10,000 rounds and a bunch of antique guns ......paging Joker.
    Really looking forward to this one too.
    See you Saturday.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5