• ...and so much more!
  • MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    We're back at it!

Another Carbine event is scheduled soon. Come join us at the Bedford Contingent on Feb. 23rd and 24th for this exciting two-day clinic on how to run your AR-15, AK-47, etc.

INGO's own nad63 (Nigel) is running this show so it'll be a special treat for everyone in attendance. You don't want to miss this event!

For more info and to purchase tickets - https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2019-feb-23-24-bedford-in/

You'll want to sign up soon. EVERY Revere's Riders Carbine event in the Hoosier has sold out. This one should be no different. Charlie don't care 'bout no cold! And what a great Christmas present/stocking stuffer. Ho-ho-huzzah!

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Just over eight weeks away for this one.
    Plenty of time to get your gear together or get anything you need....so no excuses.
    A great way to start out your 2019 training (new years resolution to train more...)
    Come out and test yourself and your gear.
    Come out and try something different. Which sling/configuration works best for "you"?
    Two days of Carbine training in America's heartland.
    There will be something for everyone at this event, you will not be disappointed.:rockwoot:

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I'm in.

Anybody camping overnight? Is it allowed? Because if so, that's my plan.
    Yes camping is permitted per the sign up”Primitive camping available (please reserve ahead of time, donation appreciated), porta-potties and potable water on-site
    Usually a couple of ‘hardy’ soles up for camping out but you are the first for this event :yesway:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    If you took the 1 day, you might as well come back and take the two day class. There will be even more pie this time! :):

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    If you're on the fence about signing up or waiting to see what the weather will be like or whatever... don't wait too long. Every Carbine clinic we've put on has sold out. I had several folks contacting me in the weeks leading up to the 1-day event at Seelyville in December and, unfortunately, I had to turn them away because there were no tickets left. Get yours early. You'll be glad you did!

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Pretty sure I bought the first ticket.

Well, first a bronze RR membership just for the course discount. Then my ticket. Went to get more freedom seeds the following day. To say I'm excited is an understatement.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Better weather, but too far out for me to get as much benefit (planning on doing some 2 gun this year) I am gonna check my schedule....thanks.

Top Bottom