Plinker

User Info Menu

Here is a promo trailer I put together
    Revere's Riders - "Every American Choosing Liberty, Every Day"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Unbridled Liberty View Post
    Here is a promo trailer I put together
    Nice job!

So, do I assume that some shooters use the more "olympic" style of stance vs. the stances we learn at a Rifle 101 Revere's Riders class?
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thank you. We don't tell people how to shoot the various positions. That is up to you. In the video, the shooters shooting seated and prone are using the sling and steady hold factors that we teach at our clinics. The standing shooter is not using the sling because she shoots better than 99% of us without it! Heck, folks can wear a plate carrier and shoot squared up to the target if they want. We want people to have fun and learn about themselves and about April 19th 1775 at the same time.

Hop

User Info Menu

I used more of a competition stance in standing. I also had to modify my seated position a bit because I was breathing too hard. Scrunching over really far was making it tough to breath. AND I missed two targets then got to run two penalty laps.

Two guys were ahead of me going to prone. I heard them both miss shots so I took my time, cleared all 5 targets and avoided the penalty laps. That put me into the lead on the final lap. I couldn't hold them off on the big hill though and dropped back into 3rd.

There's a bit of strategy in this event. C'mon out and give it a try.

Plinker

User Info Menu

We are only about two weeks out for this fun and challenging event!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2