Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    I waited two weeks before signing up there are still 15 spots left.

It's free people. What are you waiting for?
    I have heard some very creative excuses...perhaps if we chartered a flight to Richmond, rented a Humvee to transport to the range and had Gordon Ramsey cater it, weíd get a better response.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

User Info Menu

I just now saw this thread. I really wanted to come with my son, but no go. My son's Bible Quiz team is going to the international invitational that entire weekend....Fri, Sat, Sun.

Just out of curiosity, do you guys do this more than once a year? And a mighty large THANK YOU to Alan for being such a good example of a pro 2nd amendment and armed citizen.
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Mal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by worddoer View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do you guys do this more than once a year? And a mighty large THANK YOU to Alan for being such a good example of a pro 2nd amendment and armed citizen.
    Revereís Riders offers numerous events during the year from basic rifle and pistol and on up. The courses offered continue to grow to meet the demand.
    Alan has in the past been a great supporter of RR events and put his money where his mouth is to encourage people to attend.
    Last year we had several give away prizes. Very nice ones I might add. Worth well in excess of the price of admission.
    Since the event didnít sell out he asked himself what more could he do, or what could he do differently?
    This year he has removed the barrier to entry by making it FREE. You can even arrange to borrow a rifle should you need to do so.
    There really is no viable excuse not to go for a majority of the people who are/have been on the fence.
    I get your prior commitment wordier is a valid one. My post is leveled at the folks who toss out some lame excuse.
    It really doesnít get any better than this folks.
    At full price it is a bargain, as are all the RR events.
    For FREE itís a no brainer. Great folks, great instruction, fantastic hosts.....it will be a memorable time for all who attend.
    If you canít make thus event there are other opportunities available for 2019.
    Check out the 2019 offerings and the Revereís Riders website.
    Hope to see you on the line.
    Nigel
    PS Thanks Alan you are the man👍

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by worddoer View Post
    I just now saw this thread. I really wanted to come with my son, but no go. My son's Bible Quiz team is going to the international invitational that entire weekend....Fri, Sat, Sun.

This is my first stab at a free event. There will not be another free shoot in 2019 unless someone else bellies up to the bar. 2020 is still in planning stages.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

Marksman

User Info Menu

Don't wait much longer to buy your ticket for this event: only 9 left.

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

Marksman

User Info Menu

Now 7 tickets left.

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    Well Regulated

Marksman

User Info Menu

Only 2 tickets remaining.

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    Well Regulated

Marksman

User Info Menu

Now only 1 ticket left!

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    Well Regulated

User Info Menu

Awesome job getting this organized guys! Kudos to you Alan for stepping up and giving folks a chance to get some instruction on both their weapons and our history.
    "As always, YMMV & just my "

User Info Menu

HELP! I bought a Gold membership but I cannot claim the last ticket on this event without paying?

"Ramseur! 10-16!"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast